Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Best Album Ever

Wow. All my life I never thought I'd see something as amazingly cool as this. I awoke this morning to great news about a new Nine Inch Nails album called 'Strobelight'.....but this one should be even BETTER than they usually are.

Seems like Trent Reznor has hopped along the Autotune Timbaland bandwagon in the same way as Chris Cornell has with his amazing new record 'Scream'.....

Check out the cover of the new NIN record:




















I know, it's the coolest thing you've ever seen. PLUS, Trent even wears those kickass plastic glasses that Kanye always wears! How can this possibly get cooler than that???

Umm...how about a song featuring Justin Timberlake AND Maynard from Tool???

Excuse me, I need to go change my pants.

Click on this link to go to the NIN site and read about how to download this record....

I'm downloading 5 copies myself. Just because it's that cool.





oh btw happy april fool's day

No comments: