Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Murder Mystery!

Do you ever find yourself wishing you were at a party? Do you ever watch CSI and have the urge to solve crimes? I know I do. 

In my younger years, when I wasn't as wise, I decided the best way to fulfill my dreams of big partying and crime solving was to attend forensic science camp. Before you judge me for being too nerdy, it was actually kinda cool. I even won an award in the process. I guess that doesn't help me look cool, but whatever. I'm cool I swear.

Anyway, my brother was telling me about a new way to involve these two classic past times: a murder mystery party! I've done a little research in order to help you out when you host your murder mystery party. 



Now if those didn't get you excited, then this short video surely will.



No comments: