Monday, February 9, 2009

Jamaican me eat waaaaaat?



Alright, so here it is, the greatest Jamaican restaurant I have been to this side of the Mississippi: Sweet Fingers Jamaican Restaurant in San Leandro. Now, I've never actually been to Jamaica, but I've had my share of delectable jerked and curried foods from around the Caribbean. But never have I had goat that melts in your mouth like the curried goat from Sweet Fingers Jamaican restaurant! You really have to try this stuff. And with the curried goat, of course, comes rice, beans, jerked chicken, cooked carrots: everything delicious down-home Jamaican food has to offer.

And if you're planning on stopping by, get ready to dance because there is no way you won't want to rock out to the music and vibe of the band on the dance floor.  In one night, you could see a blend of everything from roots-rock reggae to hip-hop. It's just a great place with an awesome vibe and I definitely recommend it if you are in the bay area. 

P.S. their new year's party was so off the hook that everyone was partying too hard and missed the new years countdown. I say: nice. 

-trish

No comments: