Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Fun Stuff To Do!

More innocent fun for all of you crazy people out there!

1. American Apparel
This store has provided me with hours of entertainment and quality outfits. I shop here just like much of the rest of the world, but I also make sure I have a good time every time I go. I know some of the things inside this store are ridiculous, which is why it is crucial to try them all on. If you're ever in a bad mood, just grab one of those metallic unitards and some tights and I promise a smile will come to your face. Just look how much fun I had!



2. The Picture People
Another fun place to go. This is mostly for family portraits or pictures of your newborn child, but you'll often find me here with my brother and a friend or two just messing around. We like to bring music and we definitely don't shy away from the props! Make sure your photographer is willing to have fun with you! This is a pic that is actually on the wall at one of the stores. We even had to sign model release forms for this.



3. Libby Lu
This is meant for young girls who are in love with Hannah Montana, but I say we're all six year old girls who are in love with Hannah Montana at heart. The great thing about this establishment is that not only do they sell all the clothing you will ever desire, but they also offer Libby Lu Makeovers. A few years ago I got my very own Libby Lu Makeover so I could attend the movie Bratz. Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the experience, but I got curly pink and blonde extensions in my hair, sparkly pink sunglasses, and some really classy make-up. Here's a pic of some other people... just so you get the idea.

1 comment:

Ashlin said...

What great ideas! Thank you for posting these!