Monday, July 13, 2009

Education Time!

Second semester senior year of high school one of my teachers gave the seniors an option to either take a test or do a project instead. I chose to take the test because his tests were possibly the easiest things ever, but some of my classmates chose to join forces and make a video of everything that was gonna be covered on the test. They came up with the following rap video. Needless to say, I think they all got As on this. 



Anyway, now that you're all educated in awesomeness I am going to share another fact with you. This kinda ruined my freshman year of college, but I feel like everyone needs to know. Finding Nemo is a lie. When a female clownfish dies, the male clownfish will change sex. This means that Marlin should be a girl in the movie. He clearly isn't. Don't get too depressed.

In other news, I have a video to make everything better.


No comments: