Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Dreams Do Come True

I have a lot of ridiculous goals for my life. It’s not that they are far-fetched, it’s just that they are actually ridiculous. I told you before that I want to have a macaroni and cheese food fight. This is a very big goal of mine and has been for years. For some reason people don’t share my dream and so it has been difficult to complete, but let’s face it, a food fight with myself wouldn’t be very fun. I have other goals too, some completed, some not. So far, this year, three big goals of mine were completed. One, I was punched. Two, I was put in hand cuffs. Three, I was put in the back of a police car.

I guess these need an explanation. As you all know, I don’t like to get in trouble and the beauty of completing all of these goals is that I wasn’t in trouble for any of them. I begged my friend Tim for months to punch me and he finally just gave in to my wishes. It is very difficult to find a guy willing to punch a girl. Being hand cuffed was easy because my friend’s boyfriend is a security officer so for Hanukah he agreed to arrest me. Being put in a police car was more difficult though and involved a near death experience on the 10, but then the police helped me out and I got to ride in the back of their car. It was one of the greatest moments ever.

Some other goals I have include...
1. Being so angry that I throw a chair against a wall and break it. I doubt this dream will ever come true because I’m generally not an angry person, but I can hope.
2. Drinking milk out of the carton. I know this is easy, but I am clumsy and am positive the milk will spill everywhere and I would prefer for that to not happen.
3. I want to spend a day as a smurf. I am positive this will never happen, but if there is ever a real like polyjuice potion, you know what I'd be.

And now, just as a present to all of you, I present this lovely video that my brother gave me.




And.... I wish I was awesome as this guy....

In Redondo Beach, Calif., a police officer arrested a driver after a short chase and charged him with drunk driving. Officer Joseph Fonteno's suspicions were aroused when he saw the white Mazda MX-7 rolling down Pacific Coast Highway with half of a traffic-light pole, including the lights, lying across its hood. The driver had hit the pole on a median strip and simply kept driving. According to Fonteno, when the driver was asked about the pole, he said, "It came with the car when I bought it."

No comments: