Friday, March 6, 2009

My Brain Hurts

Apparently, Pete Wentz (of Fall Out Boy) and Ashlee Simpson-Wentz (of nosejob fame) are going to make guest appearances on CSI: New York as drug dealers.

This is real. Check out the vid:



Um...this...doesn't make any sense. This seems like prime fodder for the internetz to make fun of, and of course it is. I found this info on Videogum.com, which posts ridiculous news and pop culture insanity such as this very thing.

So....I guess the casting directors were like "ok, we need some one to play drug dealers....hmm...well, we could choose from some deserving character actors who could use the money, or we can use...HEY I GOT IT! PETE WENTZ AND ASHLEE SIMPSON! that makes total sense!"

Either way, it's funny. I won't be watching the episode (much as I haven't watched a single episode of any CSI show ever), but this is pretty strange and funny news anyway.

No comments: